Wednesday 2 January 2013

Day 2 of the plastic challenge

Two notable things occurred to me today. One: my housemates (and by default I) use plastic bags for the garbage... the question is, how do I deal with that. I think what will happen is I will use paper bags for my own personal waste. I will avoid using the kitchen garbage.

The other thing: the tea at work comes wrapped in plastic. Does this mean that I cannot have any? For a few days it is ok (because of my already owned clause) but soon we will have to replace it...I think when that happens I will try and convince the office to buy a plastic free variety. Perhaps loose leaf or paper wrapped. I will have to do some digging.

It also occurred to me today that I should set some goals for what I want to accomplish (or get out of) this year. I will have to think about it.

I should also note that I probably will not update on a daily basis. Only if something particularly note worthy happens. Or I learn something.

Either way: two days in and it is a success!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment