I feel like there are two ways to set goals: 1) make them achievable so that you can feel confident that you are going to succeed. Or, 2) set outrageously high goals so that even if you don't succeed 100% even coming close is a huge success. I have decided to go with option 2.
The goals for my year:
1) Have zero personal plastic waste.
- I will not buy anything has plastic packaging or will cause me to have to throw away plastic.
2) Reuse the plastic that I already own.
- I own some zip lock bags already. I will use those over and over but will strive for alternatives.
3) Become knowledgeable about the necessary plastic in the world and plastic that can be eliminated.
- I will continue to educate myself on the types of plastic, why its recyclable or not, and what it is used for.
That sounds good for now...