Monday 18 March 2013

Brilliant!



I never thought that I would approve of vandalism but a colleague of mine showed me this picture.

     


She found this on Facebook, posted by the Plastic Pollution Coalition. I am not sure if that means they are responsible for the stunt (that happened in Vancouver, Canada) or not. I think that it is just brilliant. It really brings to light what is happening in the ocean.

Course bringing to light is not really the right word. I have been told to cut the rings that come with cans to avoid this since....well I'm not sure. A long time. At least since grade 6 I would say. However, it is still an issue and I think this is such a good way to showcase it.

Well done vandals, well done.

PS I hope the plastic was recycled afterwords! 



No comments:

Post a Comment